June 5, 2018: Ep. 735 Why The Rush To Shut This Guy Up?
In this episode I address the curious circumstances behind the rushed arrest of George Papadopoulos. What is the Mueller probe hiding? I also address the response by Ben Shapiro to yesterday’s show. Finally, I address the key takeaways from yesterday’s ruling in the gay marriage, wedding cake, case and some critical new economic figures.
- Why was the arrest of George Papadopoulos rushed? What were they hiding?
- More revelations from George Papadopoulos’ wife.
- Ben Shapiro’s response to my show yesterday.
- This piece provides a strong synopsis of the gay marriage, wedding cake, case.
- Some good news, and bad news, about the recent job numbers.
- Two Hillary Clinton tweets from before the election that indicate she was already prepared for the “Trump/Russia” story.