June 7, 2018: Ep. 737 The Media Continues to Ignore This Exploding Scandal
In this episode I address Paul Ryan’s troubling comments about Spygate along with his trepidation on the explosive Awan scandal. I also address the media’s losing efforts to derail the Trump presidency.
- This is an older piece but it provides a timeline which proves that the discussion about Hillary’s emails started long before George Papadopoulos.
- The anti-Trump FBI agent had a larger role in the investigation than previously reported.
- What ever happened to the Samantha Power unmasking scandal?
- Explosive information about the House IT scandal involving the Awan brothers.
- Tax cuts are wonderful but we need to do more.
- Mick Mulvaney fires the entire CFPB advisory board.