In this episode I breakdown the special election last night and why the results matter to you. I also discuss ways to fight back against potential political losses in the upcoming midterms. I address the stunning revelations about more Obama administration connections to the spying scandal. Finally, I cover school choice and an Obamacare lawsuit that could be the victory we’ve been waiting for.
- Republicans are beginning to worry after last night’s special election.
- The recent hit job on Trump’s Education Secretary was full of lies.
- The media can’t make up their minds on what the firing of Rex Tillerson means.
- Is Obamacare in real trouble in the court system?
- Another stunning revelation about another Obama administration official and the spying scandal.
- Did Obama use Fusion GPS too?