March 19, 2018: Ep. 679 Shut This Thing Down
In this episode I address more stunning revelations about the relationships between key officials involved in the Trump investigation, the Clintons, and the judicial system. I also cover the new liberal narrative being used to attack Trump and how it is a Trojan Horse for government regulation of the Internet.
- The Mueller investigation continues to act in an unusual manner, outside of its mandate.
- More connections between the Australian Diplomat, who media accounts portray as the initiator of the Trump investigation, and foreign intelligence.
- More on Mueller’s out-of-control investigation.
- Read this December piece and the recent revelations about Judge Contreras and FBI Agent Strzok are even more disturbing.
- Government is looking to regulate the Internet, here’s one avenue they’re looking at.
- More on government’s desire to use the Cambridge Analytica case to regulate the Internet.
- The bump stock ban in Denver didn’t go as planned.