March 21, 2018: Ep. 681 The Case for Firing Bob Mueller
In this episode I address the reasons President Trump should fire Special Counsel Bob Mueller. I also address the ongoing discrimination against conservatives on social media and on YouTube.
- Swamp rat Republicans will lose in a fight with President Trump over Mueller.
- The FBI Director says Trump “never asked me to do anything with the Russia investigation.”
- Here’s a timeline that sums up the Austin bombing.
- California’s sanctuary state law is having some unintended consequences for illegal aliens.
- The Mueller investigation is a smoke screen and has always been designed to investigate Trump, not criminality.
- A devastating piece about President Obama’s regulatory regime and how it benefited his friends.