March 26, 2018: Ep. 684 Is this Really a Grassroots Movement?
In this episode I address the Omnibus spending bill and the real reasons that President Trump signed the bill. I also discuss the identity of the organizers behind the March for Our Lives rally. Finally I discuss the reemergence of healthcare as a prominent election issue and why.
- Should Trump start a Third Party after being abandoned by the GOP?
- This piece addresses the identity of the organizers of the March for Our Lives rally.
- The March for Our Lives rally wasn’t as well attended as anticipated.
- This piece addresses the real reason liberals are using gun control as an election year issue.
- Socialism fails again. Inflation is exploding in Venezuela.