May 18, 2018: Ep. 723 The Surveillance State and Their Media Allies
In this episode I address the troubling tactics of surveillance state regimes. I also address how some of these same tactics were used against the Trump team.
- An illustrative piece by Andy McCarthy on The NY Times efforts to drive the new narrative on the spying operation against Trump.
- More evidence that John Brennan knows more than he’s letting on to.
- An older piece that debunks the idea that Christopher Steele was the “source” of the dossier information.
- The leaker in the Michael Cohen case will likely be prosecuted.
- The President called MS-13 “animals.”
- Is Google looking to vacuum up personal data?