May 24, 2018: Ep. 727 Was The Washington Post Read in on Spygate?
In this episode I address the culture and economic wars liberals are waging against us and how it relates to the NFL’s policy change on kneeling for the anthem. I also discuss a 2016 Washington Post article which, incredibly, lays out the Spygate scandal in stunning detail.
- Study finds that Democrat students are less tolerant than Republicans.
- The Russian who showed up for the Trump Tower meeting with Don Jr. has some awfully suspicious ties to the Clinton orbit.
- An older piece from the NY Post which covers the origins of the information in the fake dossier.
- And explosive piece from June of 2016 which strongly indicates that inside information on Spygate was passed to the media before the FBI case was opened.
- Another strong piece by Andy McCarthy about the FBI’s failures in the Clinton case.
- Is John Brennan telling us the real story about his Spygate involvement?