In this episode I address the panic brewing in the DC Swamp over the collapsing Russia probe, and the increasing public frustration over the Mueller witch hunt.
I also address the moral basis for capitalism and how we should explain it to the next generation.
- A terrific piece which entirely debunks Trey Gowdy’s outrageous statements about Spygate.
- Did Trey Gowdy even see the documents he based his misguided comments on?
- Mark Levin torched Trey Gowdy last night. Listen here.
- A great piece about the moral basis for capitalism.
- The N.Y. Times complains about fake news as they report fake news.
- An older piece about the translator in the room for the Trump Tower meeting.