Project Veritas Exposes Alleged Illegal Electioneering in NYC’s Mayoral Race
New York City’s Democrat mayoral primary is still underway as of writing due to the ranked choice voting system they’re employing. The Republican field was much lighter, and Guardian Angels founder Curtis Sliwa has been selected as the GOP nominee.
The latest video from Project Veritas alleges to expose illegal electioneering in the race.
According to Project Veritas:
- Undercover journalists with Project Veritas discovered electioneering – the act of attempting to sway the opinion of a voter on Election Day while within 100 feet of a polling station – last week, during the Democratic Primary for New York City’s Mayoral contest.
- New York State Election Law 17-130(4) prohibits “[e]lectioneer[ing] on Election Day or on days of registration within one hundred feet, as defined herein, from a polling place.”
- New York State Election Law 17-126(1) and (2) prohibits an “election officer” from revealing “to another person the name of any candidate for whom a voter has voted” or even communicating “his opinion, belief or impression as to how or for whom a voter has voted.”
- Not only does Veritas’ investigation show two polling station workers seemingly breaking State law, but it may also have resulted in the firing of one of them.
- Both tapes were filmed on June 2nd, the official primary date for NYC Democrats in the Mayoral race.
It is of course extremely unlikely that those quoted in the video had any noticeable effect on the primary, but it serves as a reminder that the various forms of voter fraud that the left denies do in fact exist, and this is just a small sampling of it.
The next round of ranked choice voting results is expected to be reported today. The lead in the Democrat primary is current held by Eric Adams, a former Republican who is a 22-year veteran of the NYPD and has been the most pro-cop candidate among a mostly anti-cop field of candidates. Adams has dismissed the defund the police movement as something led by “young white affluent people.”
In second place is Maya Wiley, a Soros-backed candidate who has openly supported defunding the police – except for the private security that she pays for to patrol her Brooklyn home.
Matt Palumbo is the author of Dumb and Dumber: How Cuomo and de Blasio Ruined New York, Debunk This: Shattering Liberal Lies, and Spygate
Don’t miss The Dan Bongino Show