September 11, 2018: Ep. 804 New Texts Expose More Corruption
In this episode I address the new revelations about a plot to leak sensitive information to the media in order to damage the Trump team. I also discuss the endless attacks on conservatives and President Trump’s aggressive efforts to fight back. Finally, I address the question, “do illegal immigrants commit crimes at a higher rate than native-born Americans?”
- This piece shows the connections of the major Spygate players using diagrams and pictures.
- Do illegal immigrants commit crimes at a higher rate than natural-born US citizens?
- Victor Davis Hanson’s piece describes the increasingly disturbed response of the radical Left to the Trump presidency.
- John Solomon’s new piece describes the troubling new texts about a coordinated effort to use the media to damage the Trump team.
- Sara Carter’s piece reveals the FBI leaked information to damage the Trump team.
- I debated Chris Hahn last night about the Obama economy versus the Trump economy.
- These charts show the significant differences between the Trump economy and the Obama economy.
- Hollywood hates guns, unless they can make money off of them.