September 12, 2018: Ep. 805 The Schemers Are Desperately Trying to Cover Their Tracks
In this episode I debunk the increasingly ridiculous liberal attacks on the Trump tax cuts. I also address the media’s desperate efforts to suppress their role in the plot to take down the Trump administration. Finally, I discuss liberal lies about President Trump’s Supreme Court nominee and Trump’s response to Hurricane Maria.
- This piece uses diagrams to show the connections between the major Spygate players.
- This Lee Smith piece is a devastating indictment of the media’s significant role in the plot to take down Donald Trump.
- Chuck Ross’s new piece addresses the question “is Joseph Mifsud still alive?”
- Sara Carter’s latest piece reveals new, troubling, texts from Strzok and Page.
- The “Quit Rate” is up and this is a good sign for wage growth.
- Democrats screamed that the Trump tax cuts “weren’t permanent.” Here’s their chance to vote to make them permanent.
- Far-Left violence directed at Republicans is out-of-control.
- This smear of Brett Kavanaugh is another example of the moral vacuum the far-left lives in.