September 18, 2018: Ep. 809 Why The Media is Panicking Over The Declassification
In this episode I address the media panic regarding President Trump’s declassification of key documents, and texts, in the Russia case. I also cover the real reason that the FBI is worried about the pending declassification of information regarding their tactics in the Russia probe.
- Let the declassification begin.
- This Jeff Carlson piece asks the question, “did the media know the truth about collusion the whole time?”
- This Paul Sperry piece addresses some key exculpatory information that was likely omitted from the FISA application.
- Maxine Waters doubles down on crazy and suggests “knocking off” President Trump.
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez can’t seem to grasp basic economics.
- What to expect when the Supreme Court returns.
- Why are the allegations of physical abuse against Democrat Keith Ellison being treated differently by the Democrats?