September 24, 2018: Ep. 813 It’s Going to Get Really Ugly This Week
In this episode I address the coming chaos surrounding the Kavanaugh confirmation hearings. You’ve never seen anything like what’s coming. I also address President Trump’s stunning comments about foreign intelligence involvement in the Spygate scheme.
- This piece addresses the main targets of Bob Mueller’s witch hunt and the mysterious lack of any “collusion” charges.
- Rosenstein must be fired. Andy McCarthy makes the case.
- Was the whole collusion fairytale based on a flawed intelligence assessment?
- This Chuck Ross piece dismantles yet another piece of the collusion fairytale.
- What is Andrew McCabe’s lawyer up to?
- Was Rod Rosenstein really threatening to wear a wire in meetings with the President?
- If you’re getting ready to buy or sell a house be very careful. Read this piece about the latest scam.
- Another questionable accusation about Brett Kavanaugh.