September 28, 2018: Ep. 817 What You Witnessed Yesterday Was a Momentous Shift in American Politics
In this episode I address the momentous shift we all witnessed yesterday in American politics. I cannot underestimate the importance of some of the key moments in the Kavanaugh/Ford hearing. I also address some interesting new developments in the investigation into FISA abuses at the DOJ.
- This Rich Lowry piece addresses the vindication of Trump’s hardball approach to politics.
- This PJ Media piece addresses some big problems with Christine Blasey-Ford’s testimony.
- Democrat Senator Sheldon Whitehouse embarrassed himself yesterday in the Kavanaugh hearing.
- Here are some of the critical moments in yesterday’s Kavanaugh hearing.
- This Daily Caller piece addresses the House Judiciary Committee’s subpoena to the DOJ over the FISA scandal.
- John Solomon’s latest piece addresses the need for speedy declassification of the FISA documents.