In this episode I address the outrageous decision by Nike to make Colin Kaepernick the face of their new ad campaign. I also address the profound impact of the Trump presidency on the courts.
- Who is Stefan Halper? And why was he spying on the Trump team?
- Margot Cleveland’s new piece addresses a key flaw in the FBI’s investigative tactics in the Papadopoulos case.
- This Miami Herald piece shows who the real Colin Kaepernick is.
- What is Nike doing? This may be one of the worst business decisions in US history.
- John Brennan loves Colin Kaepernick.
- Illegal immigrants are opting out of government welfare programs due to the Trump’s immigration policies.