In this episode I address the troubling opinion piece in The NY Times from an alleged “senior official” within the Trump administration. This person is a coward and should resign immediately. I also address the stunning revelations about Rod Rosenstein that were leveled last night on cable news.
- The gutless coward who wrote the anonymous NY Times op-ed should resign immediately.
- Byron York addresses some key takeaways from the anonymous NY Times op-ed.
- John Solomon’s latest piece covers the troubling relationship between the FBI, the DOJ, and the media.
- Sara Carter’s latest piece addresses the coming storm for Rod Rosenstein and the DOJ.
- Why is Barack Obama’s staff hiding his speaking fee in Denmark?
- Socialist Cynthia Nixon can’t figure out how to pay for her socialist nightmare.
- This California Democrat’s “boycott” blew up in his face.