In this episode I address John Solomon’s bombshell revelation on the Sean Hannity show last night. I also address the contentious hearing on Capitol Hill regarding the Clinton Foundation. Finally, I cover the persistent liberal myth that tax cuts cost the government revenue.
The hearing, titled, Oversight of Nonprofit Organizations: A Case Study on the Clinton Foundation will feature the following speakers: Tom Fitton, President of Judicial Watch, Phillip Hackney, Associate Professor of Law at University of Pittsburgh, Lawrence W. Doyle, Managing Partner at DM Income Advisors and John F. Moynihan, Principal at JFM and Associates.
- To discuss the management of 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations and how the designation impacts the programs and activities a nonprofit is allowed to conduct.
- 501(c)(3) organizations are not permitted to be organized or operated for the benefit of any private individual and are only permitted to engage in minimal political activity. When a nonprofit organization violates these terms, defrauds contributors, or engages in impermissible political activity, the IRS may revoke its tax exempt status.
In this episode I address the emergence of three Clinton Foundation whistleblowers and what they may offer in congressional testimony. I also address the explosive new developments in the LTG Mike Flynn case. Finally, I address the latest media false narratives about the economy and the Trump tax cuts.
Meadows spoke with Fox News’ Martha MacCallum last night where he revealed a hearing would take place this week to go over 6,000 pages of evidence from the Clinton Foundation investigation.
When asked that the next steps would be for the investigation, Meadows replied, “… we’re going to be having a hearing this week, not only covering over some of those 6,000 pages that you’re talking about, but hearing directly from three whistleblowers that have actually spent the majority of the last two years investigating this.”
The Congressman also described the allegations from the whistleblowers as “explosive.”
“Some of the allegations they make are quite explosive,” he said. “…just look at the contributions. Now everybody’s focused on the contributions for the Clinton Foundation and what has happened just in the last year. But if you look at it, it had a very strong rise, the minute she was selected as secretary of state. It dipped down when she was no longer there. And then rose again, when she decided to run for president. So there’s all kinds of allegations of pay-to-play and that kind of thing.”
According to federal tax filings, donations to the Clinton Foundation dropped by $36 million the year after Hillary Clinton ran for president.
The filings, obtained by the New York Post, show that “contributions plunged from $62,912,331 in 2016 to $26,566,825 in 2017.”
The Clintons and their foundation have a long history of troubling dealings, many of which are outlined in the bestselling book by Peter Schweizer, Clinton Cash: The Untold Story of How and Why Foreign Governments and Businesses Helped Make Bill and Hillary Rich.
Consider the below list as a small example of some of the questionable behavior of the Clintons as laid out by Breitbart:
- Hillary’s Foundation Hid a $2.35 Million Foreign Donation from the Head of the Russian Govt’s Uranium Company that Had Business Before Hillary Clinton’s State Dept.—a Clear Violation of the Memorandum of Understanding with the Obama Administration
- Bill Clinton Bagged $500,000 for a Speech in Moscow Paid for by a Kremlin-linked Bank
- Hillary’s Brother Sits on the Board of a Mining Company that Scored an Extremely Rare “Gold Exploitation Permit” in Haiti as Hillary and Bill Clinton Disbursed Billions of U.S. Taxpayer Dollars in Haiti
- Hillary’s Approval of the Russian Takeover of Uranium One Transferred 20% of All U.S. Uranium to the Russian Govt.
- At Least $26 Million of the Clintons’ Wealth Comes from Speaking Fees by Companies and Organizations that are Also Major Clinton Foundation Donors
In this episode I address the explosive new revelations about a Clinton Foundation whistleblower and the devastating allegations being aired. I also discuss a socialist’s appearance on the Tucker Carlson show and why it matters for the 2020 presidential election.
In this episode I address the deeply disturbing connections in the Clinton Foundation scandal and the Russian influence operation targeted against the Clintons. This may be the most important episode yet.
Did Obama lay the groundwork in 2012 for the 2016 spying attack on the Trump team? The evidence is compelling and troubling. I also address another explosive connection between the Clinton Foundation and the spying scandal. Finally, I discuss the liberal love affair with inflation and negative interest rates and why this matters to you.
Why is Fusion GPS hiding information? Who paid them, and for what?
Now that impeachment is unlikely the desperate Democrats are moving on to this tactic to remove Trump from office.
This silly Democrat Rep is calling for an evaluation of Trump’s mental state.
The Trump tax cuts have this Hillary Clinton boot-licker in a panic.
There’s a rebellion brewing on the Breitbart board over Steve Bannon.