In this episode I address the stunning new revelations from the Capitol Hill testimony of Attorney General Barr. I explain the critical takeaways and provide context for what’s to come next.
Responding to Fox News’ Maria Bartiromo’s tweet that Nunes would be sending eight criminal referrals to DOJ, Meadows wrote, “The right move from @DevinNunes. More criminal referrals to come. And certainly more deserved. Overwhelming evidence shows multiple FBI + DOJ executives abused their power to undermine a duly elected President Trump. They will be held accountable.”
Like Nunes, Meadows has been leading investigations into allegations of anti-Trump bias and misconduct within the Department of Justice and FBI.
Last month, Meadows announced that “sitting ambassadors” were involved in the DOJ/FBI attempted takedown of President Trump.
Speaking to Fox News’ Sean Hannity, Meadows said he had additional information coming out “that will show not only was there no collusion, but there was a coordinated effort to take this president down. We talk about the ‘Deep State.’ There are players now, even ambassadors, that are sitting ambassadors that were involved in part of this with the FBI-DOJ.”
The congressman continued, “As we look at this, it’s time to show that we show the American people what’s out there, declassify some of those documents. I think when the American people see what I’ve seen, they will judge for themselves and know that this has all been a hoax.”
In this episode I address the stunning revelations in the recently revealed Lisa Page testimony. I also address the college fraud scandal and how the prosecution of it by the FBI differs from the abhorrent techniques they used on Trump. Finally, I address recent comments by AOC indicating her lack of knowledge about economics.
- John Solomon’s bombshell piece about a third dossier is the most important thing you’ll read today.
- Chuck Ross’s latest piece shows that Andrew McCabe has nothing on Trump.
- What is Bob Mueller up to? Few people seem to know.
- The Trump team issues an epic response to Bernie Sanders’ presidential announcement.
- McCabe still cannot explain why the FBI was investigating the Trump team.
- Socialists are attempting to use teachers to turn purple states blue.
- This May, 2017 NY Times piece addresses the congressional briefing which the media is portraying as breaking news.
- Andrew McCabe’s lies about Jeff Sessions are another blow to his credibility.
On Twitter, the show wrote, “60 Minutes asked the White House for comment on McCabe’s claims and received this statement: ‘Andrew McCabe was fired in disgrace from the FBI for lying, and he opened a completely baseless investigation into the president. Everyone knows he has no credibility.’
In his interview, McCabe said he ordered investigators to look into whether or not the President obstructed justice by firing disgraced FBI Director James Comey.
The disgraced former FBI official also said the Department of Justice was, indeed, considering invoking the 25th Amendment to remove Trump from office.
He also confirmed a September 2018 New York Times report which claimed that Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein offered to wear a wire and secretly record President Trump.
“…The deputy attorney general offered to wear a wire into the White House,” said McCabe, who insisted Rosenstein was “absolutely serious” about his offer.
“Now, he was not joking. He was absolutely serious,” he said. “And in fact, he brought it up in the next meeting we had.”
He recalled Rosenstein saying, “I never get searched when I go into the White House. I could easily wear a recording device. They wouldn’t know it was there.”Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) vowed to hold a hearing to determine whether or not the Department of Justice and FBI attempted a “coup” to overthrow President Trump.
Speaking with CBS’s Face the Nation yesterday, Graham said he was willing to subpoena both McCabe and Rosenstein.
“We’re a democracy. People enforce the law — can’t take it into their own hands. And was this an attempted bureaucratic coup? I don’t know…So I promise your viewers the following: that we will have a hearing about who’s telling the truth, what actually happened.”
**UPDATE** President Trump slammed McCabe this morning on Twitter, writing, “Wow, so many lies by now disgraced acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe. He was fired for lying, and now his story gets even more deranged. He and Rod Rosenstein, who was hired by Jeff Sessions (another beauty), look like they were planning a very illegal act, and got caught….”
The President continued “….There is a lot of explaining to do to the millions of people who had just elected a president who they really like and who has done a great job for them with the Military, Vets, Economy and so much more. This was the illegal and treasonous ‘insurance policy’ in full action!”
In this episode I address the latest revelations, with regard to the DOJ and the Clinton team, in the plot to take down Trump team. I also address the radical policies of the Democrats running for President and why Howard Schultz creates a problem for them.
- President Trump has a new message in the border wall fight.
- Where is FBI Special Agent Joe Pientka? He has the keys to this case.
- The number of murder investigations in Mexico is exploding. The reason will not surprise conservatives.
- Only 37% of Americans support “Medicare for All” when they find out how much it’ll cost them in taxes.
- What if the same scandalous measures used to attack the Trump team were applied to Barack Obama?
- Leftist Rep. Ilhan Omar Deletes “Libelous” Tweet About Covington Boys After Lawsuit Threat
In this episode I address the astonishing new connections between the Clinton team’s attacks in the 2007 presidential election, and the same tactics used in 2016. I also address the selective use of edited videos by the liberal media to attack conservatives.
- The Buzzfeed BS story had red flags all over it.
- Here’s a list of President Trump’s incredible accomplishments during his tenure in office.
- This former FBI lawyer admits that there were significant abnormalities in the investigation into Trump.
- The media had changed the definition of “coequal” now that Nancy Pelosi is the Speaker of the House.
- Liberals are all wrong. There are no free lunches when it comes tax policy.
- Another liberal pie-in-the-sky proposal blows up in their faces.
- Hauser’s law updated for 2019.
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is promoting Zimbabwe-like economics.
- Nancy Pelosi, disgracefully, attacks the Secret Service.
- FISA shocker – The DOJ was warned that the dirty dossier was connected to Clinton.
- What did Bruce Ohr say about the dossier and who did he say it to?
- Did key players in the Mueller witch-hunt know about the dossier as far back as 2016?
- Stunning new information regarding a potential spy embedded in the Trump campaign.