he Hill’s John Solomon is reporting
that Ukrainian law enforcement officials claim their attempts to get the Justice Department to act on evidence of wrongdoing by Democrats have been thwarted. The evidence–they say–involves 2016 election meddling and obstruction of justice.
Kostiantyn Kulyk, deputy head of the Prosecutor General’s International Legal Cooperation Department told Solomon that he and other officials have been unable to secure U.S. visas to share the information they have with American officials.
**LISTEN: Dan discusses the latest shakeup in the Trump administration**
“We were supposed to share this information during a working trip to the United States,” Kulyk said. “However, the (U.S.) ambassador blocked us from obtaining a visa. She didn’t explicitly deny our visa, but also didn’t give it to us.”
The evidence the Ukrainians have includes:
- Sworn statements from two Ukrainian officials admitting that their agency tried to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election in favor of Hillary Clinton. The effort included leaking an alleged ledger showing payments to then-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort;
- Contacts between Democratic figures in Washington and Ukrainian officials that involved passing along dirt on Donald Trump;
- Financial records showing a Ukrainian natural gas company routed more than $3 million to American accounts tied to Hunter Biden, younger son of then-Vice President Joe Biden, who managed U.S.-Ukrainian relations for the Obama administration. Biden’s son served on the board of a Ukrainian natural gas company, Burisma Holdings;
- Records that Vice President Biden pressured Ukrainian officials in March 2016 to fire the prosecutor who oversaw an investigation of Burisma Holdings and who planned to interview Hunter Biden about the financial transfers;
- Correspondence showing members of the State Department and U.S. embassy in Kiev interfered or applied pressure in criminal cases on Ukrainian soil;
- Disbursements of as much as $7 billion in Ukrainian funds that prosecutors believe may have been misappropriated or taken out of the country, including to the United States.
Read the full report HERE.
In this episode I address the exploding scandal surrounding Joe Biden and foreign collusion with Ukraine. Joe Biden must answer key questions I lay out in the show today. I also address another Hollywood actor’s attempt to enter the political fray. Finally, I address the worsening collapse of New York due to its liberal policies.
ice President Joe Biden strong-armed Ukraine into firing its top prosecutor who just happened to be investigating a firm that his son, Hunter Biden worked for as a board member.
John Solomon of the Hill writes that last year, Biden bragged to an audience about threatening Ukrainian president Petro Poroshenko that the Obama Administration would pull $1 billion in loan guarantees if he didn’t fire his Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin.
What Biden failed to mention was that Shokin was “leading a wide-ranging corruption probe” into the natural fas firm Burisma Holdings which employed his son and was planning on interrogating Hunter as part of the investigation.
U.S. banking records show Hunter Biden’s American-based firm, Rosemont Seneca Partners LLC, received regular transfers into one of its accounts — usually more than $166,000 a month — from Burisma from spring 2014 through fall 2015, during a period when Vice President Biden was the main U.S. official dealing with Ukraine and its tense relations with Russia.
**LISTEN: Dan discusses the explosive Biden-Ukraine scandal**
The general prosecutor’s official file for the Burisma probe — shared with me by senior Ukrainian officials — shows prosecutors identified Hunter Biden, business partner Devon Archer and their firm, Rosemont Seneca, as potential recipients of money.
Shokin told me in written answers to questions that, before he was fired as general prosecutor, he had made “specific plans” for the investigation that “included interrogations and other crime-investigation procedures into all members of the executive board, including Hunter Biden.”
For the full story, click HERE.
In this episode I address troubling new video of a prominent Democrat doubling down on crazy. I also address the emerging collusion scandal between the Democrats, the media, and Ukraine. Finally, I address CNN’s history of fake news and the disgraceful Jussie Smollett case.
In this episode I address the troubling connections between Joe Biden, John Kerry, their family members, and foreign governments and companies. I also address the recent comments by disgraced former CIA Director John Brennan regarding the Mueller probe. Finally, I address the growing trade deficit and why you shouldn’t panic over it.
In this episode I cover the disturbing details about how the Swamp really works. It’s a deeply corrupt enterprise. I also address a brewing controversy over the Trump tax cuts bill and a cryptic reference by a Jim Comey ally about Loretta Lynch.
In this episode I connect the dots on a potentially explosive angle in the Mueller probe. I also cover the most disturbing portions of the Jim Comey ABC interview and a recent survey which exposes the failures of blue states.