In this episode I address the liberal media’s latest panic attack over devastating new information about this prominent Democrat. I also discuss Jim Comey’s disturbing appearance on CNN yesterday. Finally, I address the latest revelations about the FBI’s spying operation and an interesting piece on inflation.
Biden received 46 percent support from Democrat and Democrat-leaning voters while Sanders came in a distant second place, garnering 14 percent support.
Former Indiana mayor Pete Buttigieg received 8 percent support, followed by Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) with 7 percent and Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) with 6 percent.
The Hill reports:
Rep. Tim Ryan (D-Ohio), entrepreneur Andrew Yang, author Marianne Williamson, Gov. Jay Inslee (D-Washington), Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.), Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), former Gov. John Hickenlooper (D-Colo.), and Wayne Messam, the mayor of Miramar, Florida, received between 0 and 1 percent support.
No respondents expressed support for Rep. Seth Moulton (D-Mass.) and former Sen. Mike Gravel (D-Alaska). Four percent of respondents named someone else. Respondents were not given an option to state that they were unsure or would not vote in a primary or caucus.
In this episode I address the stunning new revelation about the Obama administration’s role in the attack on the Trump team. I also address the latest economic growth numbers and what it means for you.
In this episode I address the Joe Biden campaign announcement for President and the many scandals he’ll have to deal with. I also address the key question being left out of the debate about Spygate scandal.
Kostiantyn Kulyk, deputy head of the Prosecutor General’s International Legal Cooperation Department told Solomon that he and other officials have been unable to secure U.S. visas to share the information they have with American officials.
“We were supposed to share this information during a working trip to the United States,” Kulyk said. “However, the (U.S.) ambassador blocked us from obtaining a visa. She didn’t explicitly deny our visa, but also didn’t give it to us.”
The evidence the Ukrainians have includes:
- Sworn statements from two Ukrainian officials admitting that their agency tried to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election in favor of Hillary Clinton. The effort included leaking an alleged ledger showing payments to then-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort;
- Contacts between Democratic figures in Washington and Ukrainian officials that involved passing along dirt on Donald Trump;
- Financial records showing a Ukrainian natural gas company routed more than $3 million to American accounts tied to Hunter Biden, younger son of then-Vice President Joe Biden, who managed U.S.-Ukrainian relations for the Obama administration. Biden’s son served on the board of a Ukrainian natural gas company, Burisma Holdings;
- Records that Vice President Biden pressured Ukrainian officials in March 2016 to fire the prosecutor who oversaw an investigation of Burisma Holdings and who planned to interview Hunter Biden about the financial transfers;
- Correspondence showing members of the State Department and U.S. embassy in Kiev interfered or applied pressure in criminal cases on Ukrainian soil;
- Disbursements of as much as $7 billion in Ukrainian funds that prosecutors believe may have been misappropriated or taken out of the country, including to the United States.
Read the full report HERE.
“I see that you are on the job and presidential, as always,” Biden tweeted after Trump posted a doctored video of the former Vice President addressing allegations of misconduct.
The video Trump posted showed an edited photo of Biden creeping up on himself and putting his hands on his shoulders as he addressed claims that he inappropriately touched women.
In Biden’s original video, he said “I always tried to make a human connection. That’s my responsibility, I think. I shake hands. I hug people. I grab men and women by the shoulders and say ‘you can do this.’ Whether they’re women, men, young, old…it’s the way i’ve tried to show I care about them and I’m listening…It’s just who I am.”
In a video posted on Twitter, Biden says, “I always tried to make a human connection. That’s my responsibility, I think. I shake hands. I hug people. I grab men and women by the shoulders and say ‘you can do this.’ Whether they’re women, men, young, old…it’s the way i’ve tried to show I care about them and I’m listening…It’s just who I am.”
In the tweet, Biden wrote, “Social norms are changing. I understand that, and I’ve heard what these women are saying. Politics to me has always been about making connections, but I will be more mindful about respecting personal space in the future. That’s my responsibility and I will meet it.”
So far, at least four women have spoken out publicly to complain about Biden’s behavior.
For the full report, click HERE.
In this episode I address the grotesque hypocrisy of the liberals running for President in 2020. I also address troubling new revelations about George Soros money influencing the anti-Trump agenda. Finally, I address the real reason Obamacare will fail and the troubling allegations against Joe Biden.
In this episode I address the exploding scandal surrounding Joe Biden and foreign collusion with Ukraine. Joe Biden must answer key questions I lay out in the show today. I also address another Hollywood actor’s attempt to enter the political fray. Finally, I address the worsening collapse of New York due to its liberal policies.