In this episode I address the exploding immigration crisis and an immigration statistic that should concern everyone. I also address the other scandal that the Left is desperate to hide. Finally I address the latest liberal myth about tax cuts.
Government watchdog Judicial Watch obtained the documents through a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit filed in 2018.
The emails show that Winer arranged several meetings between Steele and private consulting firms, and the Daily Caller reports he “served as Steele’s main point of contact to the State Department, and was the official responsible for disseminating the anti-Trump dossier through Foggy Bottom.”
Via Judicial Watch:
- In an email on December 11, 2014, Winer places pressure on his colleague, Nina Miller to assist Steele by getting “O Reports” [likely Orbis] to Toria [Victoria] Nuland and Paul Jones ASAP.” Nuland at the time was the State Department Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs; Jones the European and Eurasian Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary.
- In a series of emails on November 20, 2014, Winer openly acts as a liaison for Steele, attempting to set up meetings for “Chris” and referencing “Three Orbis Reports” in the subject line of the email. This meeting was scheduled to be with Marialuisa Fotheringham, office manager to the principal deputy assistant secretary of state in the Bureau of European and Eurasian affairs and, again, Paul W. Jones.
- In a series of emails on November 20, 2014, Winer negotiates a time with Ariuna Namsrai, APCO Worldwide’s senior director and managing director for Russia, CIS and Central Asia for her to meet Christopher Steele at “lunch or dinner.” APCO bills itself as one of the world’s leading advisory and advocacy communications consultancies.
- In a series of emails on January 13-14, 2015, with the subject line “Morocco immediate need,” Winer introduces Steele to Marc Ginsberg, former Ambassador to Morocco under Bill Clinton, former APCO Worldwide Senior Vice President and Managing Director and former CEO of One Voice Movement Foundation.
- In an email on April 13, 2015, to Steele and his partner Chris Burrows titled “Request for contacts with WB and IMF” Winer appears to ask Steele and Burrows to act unofficially on behalf of the United States with World Bank and the International Monetary Fund.
Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said in a statement, “These documents show that Fusion GPS and Clinton spy Christopher Steele had a close relationship with the Obama State Department. The State Department under John Kerry is emerging as another center of the Spygate conspiracy against President Trump.”
For the full report from Judicial Watch, click HERE.
Fox News reports:
In an open letter posted on his Twitter page, Rubio urged the DOJ to determine if Kerry’s “recent actions related to the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action with Iran” was a violation of the Logan Act or the Foreign Agents Registration Act – a federal law which prohibits private citizens from negotiating on behalf of the U.S. government without authorization.
Last week, President Trump said Kerry was sabotaging U.S. talks with Iran.
“John Kerry tells them not to call,” Trump said. “But John Kerry violated the Logan Act. He’s talking to Iran and has been, has many meetings and many phone calls. And he’s telling them what to do.”
A Kerry spokesman told CNN that Trump was “simply wrong” in his accusations.
“He’s wrong about the facts, wrong about the law, and sadly he’s been wrong about how to use diplomacy to keep America safe,”
In this episode I address the scandalous actions of John Kerry and how the Justice Department should handle it. I also discuss the hypocrisies of the anti-gun movement and the continued liberal war on God and religion.