In this episode I address the real collusion scandal in the 2016 election. It involves political players from both parties and Ukraine. I also address the media’s efforts to silence criticism of McCain associate David Kramer’s role in the distribution of the dirty dossier. Finally, I address competing election models which predict a Trump landslide and a tough re-election.
In a Dec. 13, 2017 court deposition that was unsealed yesterday, Kramer said he provided a copy of the dossier to news outlets including McClatchy, NPR, The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal and BuzzFeed and CNN’s Carl Bernstein.
Kramer also shared the dossier with Republican Congressman Adam Kinzinger (IL), State Department official Victoria Nuland and Obama official, Celeste Wallander.
The dossier was funded by the Clinton campaign and the DNC and was created by ex-British spy Christopher Steele who was hired by opposition research firm Fusion GPS to compile the information.
The Daily Caller reports:
Kramer said he believed McCain was sought out in order to provide more “oomph” in terms of attracting the FBI’s attention.
“I think they felt a senior Republican was better to be the recipient of this rather than a Democrat because if it were a Democrat, I think that the view was that it would have been dismissed as a political attack,” said Kramer.
In some cases, according to the deposition, Kramer shared the dossier with reporters with Steele’s and (Fusion GPS founder Glenn) Simpson’s knowledge.
For the full story, click HERE.
- President Trump has a new message in the border wall fight.
- Where is FBI Special Agent Joe Pientka? He has the keys to this case.
- The number of murder investigations in Mexico is exploding. The reason will not surprise conservatives.
- Only 37% of Americans support “Medicare for All” when they find out how much it’ll cost them in taxes.
- What if the same scandalous measures used to attack the Trump team were applied to Barack Obama?
- Leftist Rep. Ilhan Omar Deletes “Libelous” Tweet About Covington Boys After Lawsuit Threat
In this episode I address the astonishing new connections between the Clinton team’s attacks in the 2007 presidential election, and the same tactics used in 2016. I also address the selective use of edited videos by the liberal media to attack conservatives.
In this episode I address the explosive takeaways from yesterday’s Spygate hearing on Capitol Hill.
In this episode –
Hillary Clinton is in no position to critique Trump voters.
Are public schools producing more “tolerant” children?
The Obamacare death spiral continues.