In this episode I address the FBI Director selling us out yesterday at a critical time. I also discuss an explosive new piece by an FBI whistleblower which should have James Comey very worried. Finally, I address The NY Times latest attack on President Trump and I debunk more liberal lies about the economy.
In this episode I address the latest story from The NY Times which blows the lid off of the Obama administration’s use of spies to target the Trump team. I interview George Papadopoulos to get answers about this scandal. I also address the booming economic numbers.
In this episode I address the disgusting attacks in The NY Times by “unnamed” officials in an attempt to keep the witch hunt against Trump alive. I also debunk the liberal “Medicare for all” plan using stunning new numbers. Finally, I address the real story behind the security breach at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago.
In this episode I address the deeply disturbing connections in the Clinton Foundation scandal and the Russian influence operation targeted against the Clintons. This may be the most important episode yet.
In this episode I address the troubling opinion piece in The NY Times from an alleged “senior official” within the Trump administration. This person is a coward and should resign immediately. I also address the stunning revelations about Rod Rosenstein that were leveled last night on cable news.
In this episode I address the epic failure of The NY Times to change the narrative in their latest propaganda piece. I also address the hysterical failure of the latest liberal boycott to take hold. Finally, I address the economic illiteracy of the latest crop of far-left candidates.
In this episode I address the troubling tactics of surveillance state regimes. I also address how some of these same tactics were used against the Trump team.
- An illustrative piece by Andy McCarthy on The NY Times efforts to drive the new narrative on the spying operation against Trump.
- More evidence that John Brennan knows more than he’s letting on to.
- An older piece that debunks the idea that Christopher Steele was the “source” of the dossier information.
- The leaker in the Michael Cohen case will likely be prosecuted.
- The President called MS-13 “animals.”
- Is Google looking to vacuum up personal data?
- The NY Times finally admits what we already knew – the Obama administration spied on Donald Trump.
- Bloomberg anti-gun shill and anti-civil liberties advocate Shannon Watts gets owned on social media.
- The FBI’s troubling spy tactics on the Trump team exposed.
- Powerful images of the President which many in the media are ignoring.
- Why is the tech community using a hate group to police “hate”?
- Today’s edition of liberal myth-busting.
Is the Universal Basic Income a bad idea? No, it’s a really bad idea.
The hypocrisy of “environmentalists” is stunning. Read this.
No, “rich kids” aren’t keeping your kids out of college.
You’ll never believe where Trump’s recent approval rating bump is coming from.