In this episode I address the disgusting efforts by media conspiracy theorists and swamp rats to blame the tragic deaths of many, after Hurricane Maria, on President Trump. I also address the tech companies and their war on conservatives along with their potential election interference. Finally, I discuss the ridiculous claims that Obama handed Trump a strong economy.
In this episode I debunk the increasingly ridiculous liberal attacks on the Trump tax cuts. I also address the media’s desperate efforts to suppress their role in the plot to take down the Trump administration. Finally, I discuss liberal lies about President Trump’s Supreme Court nominee and Trump’s response to Hurricane Maria.
- This piece uses diagrams to show the connections between the major Spygate players.
- This Lee Smith piece is a devastating indictment of the media’s significant role in the plot to take down Donald Trump.
- Chuck Ross’s new piece addresses the question “is Joseph Mifsud still alive?”
- Sara Carter’s latest piece reveals new, troubling, texts from Strzok and Page.
- The “Quit Rate” is up and this is a good sign for wage growth.
- Democrats screamed that the Trump tax cuts “weren’t permanent.” Here’s their chance to vote to make them permanent.
- Far-Left violence directed at Republicans is out-of-control.
- This smear of Brett Kavanaugh is another example of the moral vacuum the far-left lives in.
The 9th Circuit Court is destroying the Constitution and the rule of law.
The Left loves international courts and globalism, read this story and you’ll see why.
Is the stock market in a bubble?
In this episode –
The Las Vegas shooting will change policing at large events. ISIS is claiming responsibility for the attack.
Why are liberals lying about the Trump tax cuts despite being short on the details?
The fans are not happy with the NFL.
And the response by other Puerto Rican Political leaders.
A troubling story about the dangers of government-run healthcare.
In this episode –
Hillary Clinton is in no position to critique Trump voters.
Are public schools producing more “tolerant” children?
The Obamacare death spiral continues.