In this episode I address the persistent attacks on Trump supporters by increasingly aggressive, and sometimes violent, liberals, and how we should fight back. I also address the explosive new revelations that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s Chief of Staff may have inappropriately used donor money. Finally, I address, and debunk, liberal misinformation about tax cuts.
In this episode I address the Democrats’ latest line of attack on the President, despite evidence that it’s all made up. I also address Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s latest screw-up on twitter.
- John Solomon’s bombshell piece about a third dossier is the most important thing you’ll read today.
- Chuck Ross’s latest piece shows that Andrew McCabe has nothing on Trump.
- What is Bob Mueller up to? Few people seem to know.
- The Trump team issues an epic response to Bernie Sanders’ presidential announcement.
- McCabe still cannot explain why the FBI was investigating the Trump team.
- Socialists are attempting to use teachers to turn purple states blue.
- This May, 2017 NY Times piece addresses the congressional briefing which the media is portraying as breaking news.
- Andrew McCabe’s lies about Jeff Sessions are another blow to his credibility.
In this episode I address the stunning admission by the Washington Post that they have different standards for Republicans and Democrats. I also cover the attempt by Buzzfeed to change the narrative regarding the Trump Tower meeting. Finally, I address the big data problem and the failure of liberal policies in New York and elsewhere.
In this episode I address the latest revelations, with regard to the DOJ and the Clinton team, in the plot to take down Trump team. I also address the radical policies of the Democrats running for President and why Howard Schultz creates a problem for them.
In this episode I address the radical, and economically destructive, costs of this new generation of Democrats’ big government plans.
In this episode I address the breaking news about the early morning raid of political operative Roger Stone’s house by the Mueller team. Mueller is clearly panicking at this point and I make the case that he is getting desperate by using these tactics. I also cover the increasingly troubling use of technology by governments to spy on citizens.
- The Buzzfeed BS story had red flags all over it.
- Here’s a list of President Trump’s incredible accomplishments during his tenure in office.
- This former FBI lawyer admits that there were significant abnormalities in the investigation into Trump.
- The media had changed the definition of “coequal” now that Nancy Pelosi is the Speaker of the House.
- Liberals are all wrong. There are no free lunches when it comes tax policy.
- Another liberal pie-in-the-sky proposal blows up in their faces.
- Hauser’s law updated for 2019.
- This report indicates that an FBI lawyer is under criminal investigation for his role in the Spygate scandal.
- Yes, we’ve tried high taxes before. Unsurprisingly, it failed.
- Radical Liberals want to destroy any opposition to their plans. Their continued attacks on the Little Sisters of the Poor are disgusting.
- We could get the TSA employees paid by privatizing the TSA.
- Media coverage of President Trump is nearly entirely negative.
In this episode I address the media’s false attacks on President Trump after his Oval Office speech. I also address the real story behind the new charges levied against the Russian lawyer at the center of the “collusion” hoax. Finally, I debunk liberal talking points on taxes and I address a growing Democrat scandal involving voter suppression.