The dozens of people who don’t believe that CNN is biased can plead ignorance no longer.
Project Veritas just released the latest video in their “Expose CNN” series, and it purports to show a CNN director admitting that they pushed propaganda with the goal of getting Trump out of office. While this was obvious to anyone of us who watched the network (usually only against our will while stranded in airports), there are people out there who do in fact mistake CNN for actual news.
CNN’s technical director Charlie Chester is captured on video proving otherwise, saying the following:
- “Look what we did, we [CNN] got Trump out. I am 100% going to say it, and I 100% believe that if it wasn’t for CNN, I don’t know that Trump would have got voted out…I came to CNN because I wanted to be a part of that.”
- “[Trump’s] hand was shaking or whatever, I think. We brought in so many medical people to tell a story that was all speculation — that he was neurologically damaged, and he was losing it. He’s unfit to — you know, whatever. We were creating a story there that we didn’t know anything about. That’s what — I think that’s propaganda.”
- “We would always show shots of him [Biden] jogging and that [he’s] healthy, you know, and him in aviator shades. Like you paint him as a young geriatric.”
- “I think there’s a COVID fatigue. So, like whenever a new story comes up, they’re [CNN’s] going to latch onto it. They’ve already announced in our office that once the public is — will be open to it — we’re going to start focusing mainly on climate.”
- “It [COVID] will taper off to a point that it’s not a problem anymore. Climate change can take years, so they’ll [CNN will] probably be able to milk that quite a bit…Climate change is going to be the next COVID thing for CNN…Fear sells.”
As always we can expect the left to claim that the footage is deceptively edited, though I’m not sure how they’ll seriously be able to argue that such quotes are missing context. They support what we’ve all noticed anecdotally over at CNN too.
Matt Palumbo is the author of Dumb and Dumber: How Cuomo and de Blasio Ruined New York, Debunk This: Shattering Liberal Lies, and Spygate
Don’t miss The Dan Bongino Show