Exonerated: The Failed Takedown of President Donald Trump by the Swamp
This explosive, whistle-blowing exposé reveals how Deep State actors relied on a cynical plug-and-play template to manufacture the now-discredited Russiagate scandal. Here is what you will discover in the book:
- It was NOT the “Steele dossier.” It was clearly based on paid political-operative Glenn Simpson’s work based on what I call his “movie script.” Simpson wrote a 2007 Wall Street Journal article that sounds remarkably like the dossier.
- They tried this BEFORE. John McCain’s 2007 presidential campaign was subjected to the same “Russian influence” rumors. They had this charge ready to go for Trump the moment Paul Manafort was hired.
- Christopher Steele told the US State Department about Russian collusion, but it’s not the Russian collusion you think. He admitted to HIS collusion with Russians.
- Ukrainian involvement in the Obama Spygate scandal is heavy and is the likely reason behind the latest Trump “promise” to a foreign leader whistleblower story.
- Comey is in deeper trouble than people realize. He knew in January, 2017 that Christopher Steele’s Russian source was garbage.
Order your copy today at: