YouTube CEO Threatens to Remove Videos Critical of WHO

YouTube CEO Threatens to Remove Videos Critical of WHO

In an interview with CNN’s Brian Stelter, YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki said that any video critical of the Wuhan virus recommendations from the World Health Organization (the group that aided China’s coverup for two months) will be taken down from the site, saying that YouTube wants to “combat what it perceives to be misinformation about the COVID-19 pandemic.”

As reported by TheBlaze:

“And so we talk about that as raising authoritative information,” Wojcicki said, referring to an increase in news consumption on the site. “But then we also talk about removing information that is problematic, you know. Of course, anything that is medically unsubstantiated. So people saying, like, take vitamin C, you know, take turmeric, like, those are—will cure you. Those are the examples of things that would be a violation of our policy. Anything that would go against World Health Organization recommendations would be a violation of our policy. And so remove is another really important part of our policy.”

However, the WHO has been a willing accomplice in helping the Chinese Communist Party in covering up for the Wuhan virus’s emergence and spread. The WHO’s conduct was so egregious that President Trump decided to end funding the WHO, pending a review of its role in helping mask the spread of the Chinese pandemic.

In January, the WHO tweeted obvious Chinese propaganda:

Keep in mind that this tweet was sent a month after the first case of suspected human-to-human transmission was recorded by Wuhan doctors. The WHO was also warned by Taiwan of possible human-to-human transmissions by December 31 of last year.

A week before the tweet, the WHO put out a statement on its website saying that “Preliminary identification of a novel virus in a short period of time is a notable achievement and demonstrates China’s increased capacity to manage new outbreaks.”

According to Fox News, “[i]t also relied on information from Chinese health authorities who have been accused of obscuring facts and figures during the course of the outbreak.”

All throughout that time, even into late January, WHO Director General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus praised the Chinese Communist Party, especially President Xi Jinping “for his ‘leadership and intervention’ which had been ‘invaluable’ to responding to the outbreak.”

However, on February 7th, according to the Daily Signal, Dr. Li Wenliang died from the virus after contracting it from a patient. The Communist police arrested him five weeks earlier for trying to tell other doctors about the outbreak. The ChiComs also expelled American journalists trying to find out about the spread during that time.

When Trump decided to ban travel from China to the US, the WHO opposed it, saying “We oppose it. This is the time for facts, not fear; for science, not rumors. This is the time for solidarity, not stigma.”

It took until March 11 for the WHO to finally declare the Wuhan virus a pandemic.

YouTube may want to rethink this. Despite what the Left thinks, Americans aren’t stupid.

Previous
Voters Reject Democrat Schemes to Give Relief Money to Illegals
Next
Biden Attempts to Speak Coherent Sentence With Mixed Results