Ep. 1137 Who Else Were They Spying On? The Clues are Everywhere
In this episode, I address the new information in the IG report that may expose a more widespread spying scandal than anticipated. I discuss FBI texts that make more sense in light of the new information. I also address the suspicious Schumer press conference yesterday and a CNN appearance where Schumer gets flustered by a hard question.
- There’s another FBI agent in hot water over the Spygate scandal.
- The media flip-flop on impeachment is hilarious.
- Impeachment is becoming more unpopular by the day.
- This 2017 piece by Natasha Bertrand is indicative of the disturbing relationship between the Spygate conspirators and the media.
- Sleazy Adam Schiff starts the “Trump colluded in 2020” narrative.
- The IG report proves that Adam Schiff has been lying about Spygate the entire time.
- Black voter support for President Trump is growing and at the highest levels for a GOP president in decades.
- Swing voters reveal they are sticking with Trump in 2020.
- Liberals hate voter ID but this photo dismantles their narrative.