In this episode, I discuss the dramatic hearing in Arizona yesterday and the intentional media black out. I also discuss another chilling episode where a public figure was caught violating her own edicts.
- Rand Paul raises serious questions about suspicious data dumps in swing states.
- Historically strange spike in incomplete voter files in Nevada raises eyebrows.
- Anyone associated with the Steele dossier should be excluded from public service.
- LA County supervisor dined at restaurant hours after voting to ban outdoor dining.
- Candace Owens challenges Fakebook “fact-checkers” and wins.
- New York is seriously running stings and fining bars for not serving enough food.
- Cuban Americans in Florida shift deeper red.