Ep. 1435 I Refuse to Live in a Surveillance State
In this episode, I discuss the impeachment “hearing” debacle on Capitol Hill and the growing threat of the tech tyrants. I also give an inside baseball update on Parler.
- The violence at the Capitol was partially coordinated on Twitter.
- One of the House Democrats leading the charge voted against certifying the results on the 2016 election.
- Twitter CEO humiliates himself on Twitter.
- Twitter’s twisted logic is laughable.
- Texas woman arrested for alleged voter fraud.
- Was Nancy Pelosi inciting violence in 2018?
- Dopey media types are accusing a GOP lawmaker of insurrection for quoting Nancy Pelosi.