Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | iHeartRADIO | Stitcher | Android | RSS | SoundCloud | Spotify | Rumble | YouTube
In this episode, I discuss the tv moment we should use as a tutorial in how to deal with liberals. I also address the continued fallout from the GameStop story and the troubling efforts by the DC and Wall Street elites to ensure that this never happens again.
- Is the GameStop story the opening chapter in a new America? The Tablet Mag article discussed in the show today.
- The Wall Street establishment looks to strike back against the GameStop investors.
- Is the US a modern day “tale of two cities”?
- Why are progressives so illiberal? The VDH article discussed in the show today.
- The Democrats troubling plan to pack the courts.