Ep. 878 Do Not Cave In
In this episode I address the partial government shutdown and why President Trump must win this fight. I also address the Syrian drawdown and the lack of substantive action by the Department of Justice against the Clinton cabal.
- Support for the border wall is peaking, Trump is right.
- Will the Democrats ever see justice? What is John Huber doing?
- The FBI is fighting transparency again.
- Here are the Democrats, in their own words, supporting border enforcement, before they changed their minds.
- Here is the definitive list of 2018 fake news stories.
- President Trump names Patrick Shanahan Acting Secretary of Defense.
- Middle class residents are moving out of New York City in droves.